The new Technical Campus named Anjuman-I-Islam´s Kalsekar Technical Campus at New Panvel (Navi Mumbai) has a clear vision and objective, in the quest for being an outstanding centre for learning and development of human resource, which is conducive to the fast changing national and international situations. It shall adhere to consistent policy to recruit highly qualified faculty members specialized in various domains of Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture and Computer Applications.
The Technical Campus shall be committed to develop as a value and need based quality education provider in India and the state of Maharashtra in particular in multi disciplines and also to provide an integrated learning environment to enable students to grow towards their full potential and meet the high expectations of Industry and Society so as to evolve as a role model campus.
Its ultimate goal is to produce qualified and competent manpower responsive to the changing needs of the society at the national and international levels.
Core Values of AIKTC
1. ACCOUNTABILITY: We are responsible for our decisions and work professionally.
2. COMMUNICATION: We share information appropriately, promptly and openly.
3. COMPASSION: We provide care with kindness and empathy that considers and meets each individual’s need.
4. HONESTY: We trust each other and care trustworthy.
5. INTEGRITY: We do the right things when no one is watching.
6. RESPECT: We listen politely and treat every person with dignity and courtesy.
7. TEAMWORK: We are reliable, friendly and we help each other.