The Department of Computer Engineering – AIKTC, invite you to our socio-technical event Algorithm 3.0.
Algorithm 3.0 is a huge stride put forward by our department as an inter-college event which will help you compete with students from other colleges and will be held on March 18, 2017.
The objective of this technical event is to bring the students of different institutes together to interact and offer a new focus for IT students on the challenges of meeting global demands over social causes in a sustainable way.
The event will touch on programmer’s ability to solve social issues and know how to highlight their knowledge to target the problems in more effective and efficient ways.
- Each team can consists of maximum 3 members.
- Participant teams have to select one out of the given problem statements which will be given exactly one week prior the event.
- Each team gets one week to create any software solution(web, mobile application, etc) for the problem statement they select.
- All participants will also receive certificate of participation and winning teams(each participant) will be awarded with interesting prizes.
- Participation amount – Rs 300 per team included Snacks, Tea, Lunch
You are all welcome to use our platform in order to explore real life problems, interact with fellow participants and industrial experts, highlight your knowledge and share your innovative ideas by participating!
for any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can visit us www.programmersclub.co.in
For registration please visit http://www.programmersclub.co.