Please read the below IMPORTANT details carefully, before registration.
1. Job Title: Junior Software Engineer
2. Eligibility: 2020 Graduates ONLY.
3. Education Qualification: Any BE/BTech/MTech Engineering Graduates, with minimum of 60% across.
4. Experience : 0-12 Months, with relevant trainings or work experience, either on Core Java (or) Java Script, Angular, ReactJS (or) C#/ASP/ADO .net along with Data Structures, Algorithms and Object Oriented Programming.
5. Job Location: Any of the EPAM India offices (Hyderabad/ Pune/ Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Gurugram)
6. Training Location: Hyderabad*
7. Hiring Process**: One round of online coding assessment, followed by Technical and HR interview (more details will be shared in further emails to the eligible candidates)
8. Salary/ CTC offered: 6 Lacs per annum + standard benefits
9. If selected & offered you will be assigned to one of the below three Technical Practice***:
Click on respective links to view Job description
a. Open Source (JAVA) [ https://epa.ms/EPAM-JAVAJD ]
b. Microsoft (.Net, C#) [ https://epa.ms/EPAM-DOTNETJD ]
10. Online Coding Assessment Date: Saturday, 04 Sept 2021
11. Joining Dates (Tentative): either on 01 Nov or 01 Dec 2021
* Trainings will be conducted for offered candidates for first 2 months at Hyd office, incase office is re-opened and lock-down is lifted due to covid-19, else online trainings will be over Microsoft teams. Further details will be shared with eligible students after selection and offer.
** All Eligible candidates will receive online coding assessment link on their registered email ID. Candidates who clear first round will receive further details on technical and HR round of interviews.
*** EPAM will map you on the basis of your training or work experience into the technology/practice based on the choice you pick in this survey. Your trainings or work experience should match with the option you pick.
Registration Closes on 1-Sep-2021, Wednesday, 11;59PM IST.