TECH MAHINDRA ELEVATE II
At Tech Mahindra, empowering all to Rise™ is about becoming a better version of ourselves by curating and curating opportunities to learn, grow, innovate, and brand yourself.
If COVID-19 has had one positive outcome, it offers us an opportunity to pause and consider how to build greater resilience into our organizations by investing in technology and reskilling people with the right talent.We know that even in a digital world, it’s people that are our most valuable resource. This approach has allowed us to create what we call ‘Moments of Truth,’ appreciating that while technology is an enabler, ‘Moments of Truth’ are always human.Considering the demand for Elevate resources and based on an overwhelming response of 1,50,000+ applications from our last ELEVATE Batch, we as part of our academia-industry interface, are delighted to launch – ELEVATE II aligned with our RISE philosophy.This program will be applicable to 2019,2020 and 2021 pass-outs. We will have a 6 month internship period followed by full-time job opportunities.
The program is uniquely designed to offer young individuals an opportunity to put their academic knowledge into practical situations while gaining relevant industry and domain experience.
Inspired by the “Skill India” initiative, our purpose is to create “Skilled Workforce” and an eco-system that bridges the gap by imparting job skills to an expanding workforce over the next few decades.Here are the details of the program. Candidates meeting below mentioned academic eligibility can register their candidature at the site: https://registration.techmahindra.com
Academic Eligibility:• Qualifying courses – BE/B.Tech – CS/Computer/ Engineering/Mechanical/ Electrical IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics or MCA. ME / M.Tech candidates are not eligible. • Candidate should have completed qualifying course in 2019 & 2020 without any backlog and 2021 graduates are also eligible
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th/Diploma and BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Not more than 1-year gap between SSC and graduate program. Any candidate with a loss of academic year post joining the graduate/post-graduate program is ineligible to apply. Holistic Selection Process:• Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will undergo a selection process where they will be evaluated on Aptitude, Communication, Personality, Technical Skills(Basic Programming Test) and Business Awareness. Test and Interview Details:
Application Start Date
23rd Mar 2021 Applications End Date28th Mar 2021
Assessment Start Date1st Apr 2021
Assessment End Date16th Apr 2021
Shortlisting & Announcement: 17th Apr – 23rd Apr 2021
Onboarding Date :26th April 2021
- Candidates will be issued Letter of Intent
- Candidate will be guided through business unit specific self-learning including project assignments/PoCs. • No stipend will be provided during the internship period.
- Candidate’s performances will be carefully monitored to identify high potential candidate and confirmation of the offer will be communicated before or at the end of internship period basis business unit confirmation Workplace & Timings:
Candidate should be willing to work at any of the TechM Development Center’s or Client Locations spread across country as per the company specified work timings including shift working.